Nashville, TN -- GRAMMY®-nominated Christian music singer/songwriter Jeremy Camp has announced to the Christian Music industry that his next album, The Story’s Not Over, has a street date set of September 20. The album is available for pre-order now across all digital outlets.
Camp’s first single from the album, “Dead Man Walking,” has been climbing radio charts. You can watch the video by clicking HERE.
Camp has toured with TobyMac, and is also heavily involved with the biopic feature film about his life, I STILL BELIEVE, which chronicles Camp’s personal story of love, loss and faith. I STILL BELIEVE is being produced by the Erwin Brothers’ (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, WOODLAWN) newly-formed studio, Kingdom, in association with Lionsgate and is scheduled for a March 2020 release.
ABOUT JEREMY CAMP:
Throughout his 17-year career, Capitol CMG artist Jeremy Camp has established himself with landmark accolades including:
- Lifetime consumption of almost 5 million and 325M lifetime streams
- Holds title for most #1s among solo artists on the Christian Airplay chart
Billboards #2 artist of the Decade in 2010
- 40 #1 radio hits across all formats
- 4 RIAA certified gold albums and 1 gold single
- 1 Grammy nomination, 3 American Music Award nominations & 4 ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Awards
Jeremy has also authored an autobiography, I Still Believe (2013, Tyndale) and toured the world, sharing his music in more than 36 countries, and his organization, Speaking Louder Ministries, has allowed him to travel to Brazil, Guatemala, Ukraine, Japan and Kyrgyzstan.