Our goal is to have Fish Fest be the most positive and uplifting experience of the summer! Keeping that in mind, for the consideration and courtesy of our fellow attendees ...
Here are some details you’ll want to know …
- Doors open at 12 p.m.
- Doors close at 10 p.m.
- Location: The Gerry Frank Salem Rotary Amphitheater in Riverfront Park
Who will be performing?
UPON ENTRANCE TO FISH FEST ...
- Tickets can be either printed, or on your device are required for entry
- General Admission entry comes in at Main gate
WHERE CAN I PARK?
- ADA and VIP entrance is in South lot/Carousel parking lot
- Parking at various city parking lots around Riverfront Park
WHAT CAN I SIT ON?
- Small blankets and Beach towels (up to 30" x 70") permitted
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue (up to 23 inch diameter), but cannot be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun.
- Single size, low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair).
WHAT'S ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED IN VENUE?
- Pets are not allowed inside the concert area, with the exception of service animals
- No outside food permitted (unless medically necessary). (See list of food vendors that will be onsite HERE).
- Water bottles are permitted
Which businesses and other vendors are going to be there?
- Compassion International
- Salvation Army
- Nick Shivers at Keller Williams Realty
- Pathways Clinic
- Rogelio Toys
- Jensen Exteriors
- Men's Roundup at Camp Tadmor
- Corban University
- Ur Tech Repair
- Oregon Right to Life
- For The King Apparel
- Pietro’s Pizza
- Jensen Exteriors
What kind of food will be available?
- Kaah Market
- Los Dos Compadres
- Surf's Up Espresso
- Surfs Up Burgers
- Las Cuatas Lokas
- It's All Greek to Me